What exactly is visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the web with less trouble. For regular vacationers on company or tourism, they are needed to acquire their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the airport.
Visitors going to Cambodia will have a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap and also Phnom Penh International Airports, while those crossing from Thailand will obtain their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam places, and vacationers from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will need to get their visas from a Cambodian Embassy just before arrival.
However, the Cambodian government has made processes much easier with introduction of e-Visas, everything can now be accomplished on the web, and it requires less than 24 hours. Though you’ll be required to pay a regular 89EUR visa fee. This is a reasonable fee considering the number of hours and sweet it’ll help you save if you line up for a visa.
Where to have a Cambodian visa
Prior to getting a Cambodian visa, you need to first decide the kind of visa you wish. There are lots of visa types accessible, included in this are: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various types of visa should be obtained at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, apart from the e-Visa, which is obtained online.
Having a Cambodian visa from the embassy needs a lot of time and effort, and in some cases, people have to go long distances to reach the embassy. Obtaining a visa at the land border or even the airport can also be a tough process, as it might need lots of payments and bribes in some cases.
Then again, obtaining a Cambodian e-Visa is a much easier process, it doesn’t call for much time and standing for extended hours. Once you apply for the e-Visa, you will receive it ahead of time. The e-Visa was launched in 2006 to make the whole process of visa application quicker and much easier. This visa lasts for three months, having a maximum stay of one month.
Great things about acquiring a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not have to visit the Cambodian embassy, you could apply on the internet anywhere you are
- •There is no need for joining long queues
- •The procedure is secure, well planned and quick, and you are guaranteed of receiving your visa prior to arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the option of getting in touch with the customer support staff just in case you need any support
visa Cambodia requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa prerequisites include:
- •It is available to every country except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be utilized upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll need to process another application whenever visiting again
- •It is valid for 3 months, beginning from the day it was given to you
- •Your passport should be at least six months just before its expiry date
- •Passport should have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International vacationers are needed to get an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to apply for the visa
To acquire a visa for Cambodia, you’ll need to fill out an application over the internet via the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be necessary to complete your personal information (name, gender, country), passport information, and personal home address.
More on: visa Cambodia